Avant Aesthetics specializes in a number of Transgender surgeries.
Transgender Surgery FAQs
Gender dysphoria is disheartening for many transgender men and women. The disconnect between physical appearance and gender identity can cause depression, anxiety, and lowered self-esteem. Nearly 100% of those who decide to have transgender surgery are happy with their decision. You may experience:
- Boost of self-confidence
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin
- Outward appearance matches your inner feelings
- Feel secure in your sexuality and gender identity
- Decreased anxiety and depression
- No longer feeling that you’re “hiding something”
Feeling confident in yourself can also improve your personal and professional life. You may feel more comfortable dating, making friends, taking risks, and putting yourself out there.
- Breast Feminization
- Hip Feminization (Los Angeles Transgender Hip Implants)
- Liposculpture (lipo-assisted body sculpting)
- Facial contouring with fat and/or HA fillers
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Implants
Dr. Liu and Dr. Kwon have helped many patients struggling with gender dysmorphia. Matching your outward appearance to your inner feelings can be liberating, and Avant Aesthetics offers options for you to express who you truly are. We operate with a high degree of discretion and respect for your journey. If you are considering cosmetic procedures to express your gender identity, come to Beverly Hills for a private initial complimentary consultation.